Our spirituality is rooted in a daughterly and faith-filled reality in Divine Providence of the "with" and "how" Christ abandoned to the Father and is present in the Eucharist, in the Word, and in the mystery of His death and resurrection, the Paschal Mystery, as proclaimed by St. Paul and our Mother Mary, Our Lady of Divine Providence, all in fraternal communion.
Our spiritual characteristics are:
- Faithful abandonment in the hands of the Father, testifying His Provident love for every creature.
- Live the day, opening your heart to the surprises of God, free of concern for tomorrow because "Our Father knows what we need".
- Experiencing in every circumstance the splendor of feeling "daughters" loved and pardoned to testify to the world the beauty and the freedom of the divine daughter-ship.
- Serene spirit of family, simplicity and meekness in the everyday fraternal understanding of "carrying the load of others".
- Living as part of the church in a daughterly call to obedience to the Holy Father (Pope) as set by the example of our Mother Foundress.
- With childlike simplicity we gather in everyday the gifts of God for sharing among others, freely given out of love.